Friday, April 11, 2008

Wow! An Update!

I was recently asked if this space would ever be like a real blog. You know.... one of those spaces that actually get updated frequently?

Hmmmmm, I'm not sure.... This was set up really just as a place holder for all of the park policies so that cachers in our review areas could find them in one location. So there is little need to actually update often.

With that said, I wouldn't mind seeing the space get a little more active. So I am going to ponder that a bit and perhaps try to throw up a general informative post once in awhile. Time will tell if I succeed at that!

One thing for sure, which is illustrated by the fact that I am posting this update, is that if you email me a question specifically for this blog, I will consider posting it and answering it!

No comments: